Teaching in English
Pricing information and organization at a personal meeting.
Contact: 777 011 027
Conditions for getting the driver’s license „B“
- minimum age of 18 years
- valid medical fitness confirmation
- successfully passing the final exam
- permanent or temporary residency in the Czech Republic or studying in the Czech Republic for at least 6 months
- not being under a sanction or penalty of prohibition to drive
- not a holder of a driver’s license from another EU country
Individual courses 1 – 3 months
Passenger vehicle – driving licence group „B“
- Cars and vans with a maximum permissible weight of up to 3 500 kg, with a maximum of 8 seats in addition to the driver’s seat.
You can attach a trailer to them:
- with a maximum authorized weight not exceeding 750 kg
- with a maximum authorized weight exceeding 750 kg, provided that the maximum authorized weight of this combination does not exceed 3.500 kg
- vehicles in the A1 group with automatic transmission (scooters)
- 3. vehicles in the B1 group
Price list valid from November 2022:
28.000,- Kč Driving lesson hours are subject to individual agreement during working days from 8.00 till 4.00 pm
Weekend courses: 30.000,- Kč
The price doesn’t include an administrative fee in the amount of CZK 700.00 that must be paid to the Municipal Authority and a fee translating the exam.
The price doesn’t include a payment for certified translator for exam.